Saturday, September 27, 2008

Haven & Safi








Today I shot Haven and Safi at the Newport Beach Temple and what a great day we had. The weather was great and we ended up having some time to head down to Corona del Mar to take some pictures at the beach. This couple was such a blast to shoot. They were wanting to take tons of fun shots together, I could have shot them all day. The reception was fantastic with great decorations, food, entertainment and just pure fun. Here are some of the shots I captured.

3 comments:

Christy Ivory said...

They seem like a totally fun couple. Meant for eachother. How beautiful......

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

Brian, you do a beautiful job. I wish I had great pictures of my wedding, but you weren't around then. Good luck on your business, I would recommend you to everyone.

Renee said...

Hi Brian, This is Renee, Sharie's friend. I just wanted to set up another appointment for pictures before Christmas. Let me know what you have available. Thank you!!!!