Sunday, May 25, 2008

Debbie & Steve's Wedding




Debbie and all the groomsmen were so much fun to shoot. They were just having the time of their lives. Laughing the whole time.



This shot was taken on a beautiful leather scaled chair at the hotel where they were staying. I really like how it turned out.
I know I say this all the time but Debbie and Steve were such a joy to shoot. What a happy and giggly couple. They were smiling and laughing the entire day. All I had to do was to worry about capturing those moments and I had a great time doing so. Right across the street from where they got married was a beautiful courthouse where we took may of our pictures. We also found a really cool reflective building where we shot the bridal party and a few couple shots. Here are some of the images that I captured.

1 comment:

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

Brian you do such a beautiful job. Wow, I love what you do.
Best of luck on your business, I would recommend you to everyone.